Life 101




When I was growing up, I heard many stories about life and the challenges but never really hit me till I experienced them myself, on my own.  Moved to a totally new place at 18, got married at 20, had my first child at 22, became a widow at 32.  Prior to my move to US, I have had some life 101 (thank God for my Godly parents!) and got to taste a bit of challenges, but for the past 14 years, I got to experience real life plus the challenges a.k.a difficulties!

I don't know what's your situation right now and the challenges that you have.
You might be facing sickness, financial challenges, marriage problem, disabled children, terminal illness, crossroads, sudden death of your loved ones, anything, you name it ......
Questions might be popping out in your head, did I do something wrong? am I cursed?
Doubts might be creeping in your mind, does God really love me?

Let me share with you a verse in John 16:33

"I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace.
In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties.
But take heart! I've conquered the world."-MSG

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world."-NIV

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me.
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world."-NLT

Jesus never promised a problem-free/trouble-free/trial-free/sorrow-free life but He promised us PEACE in the midst of challenges and CONFIDENCE in Him
because He has overcome the world.
He has overcome the grave, the death, the worst of the worst!
We are in the safest place, HIS ARM.


And through every challenges, He just wants us ....
to know HIM more
to put HIM as the first priority in our lives
to cling to HIM
to totally surrender and depend on HIM
to trust HIM
to give our lives to HIM
that He may use them for HIS glory

So, let's be brave and courageous,
the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth,
the Mighty SAVIOR is with us

For the LORD your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts