He Remembers






the sky over my city yesterday 
the city where loved ones departed and never returned
as I whispered "God, help them"
my heart was heavy

i could only imagine the pain that each family has to go through
it took me back to the day when my family discovered
a husband, a dad, a son, a brother, a friend 
suddenly was no longer here on earth

oh, the pain 
the questions 
the tears 
the unspeakable sorrow

suddenly God whispered ....
"I know what's going on
I remember each one of the grieving soul
I remember you"

this sky lingered for about forty minutes yesterday 
at the time when i was driving along 
the sky was mourning 
God was grieving with us

my heart is still heavy 
their hearts are still broken 
but I choose to trust 
because He remembers 

-December 30, 2014-



To the families and friends of Air Asia QZ8501 crews and passengers:
The journey ahead of you is surely not the most pleasant one, my prayer is for God to breathe on you His strength, peace and comfort. Please know that you are never alone, you are never forsaken, you are never forgotten. 
He loves your loved ones. He loves and remembers you. 
You are in my heart and prayers. 



-Felecia

Comments

Popular Posts