Finding Beauty




Divine affection doesn't mean that we won't face affliction 
-Margaret Feinberg

The past 1.5 weeks have been one of the longest time of my life. I was down with dengue fever. Before that I watched my oldest daughter, my mom and younger brother fighting with the fever. Then it was my turn. That night I got a high fever, horrible headache, and pain in my bones & joints, all over my body. In my whole life, I experienced labor pain three times, plus 2 more intense pain due to infection, yet this pain has taken me to the state of crying out loud "Lord, please let me live, I have three kids to raise"

I was in pain.

I was in peace.

He was there, holding me tight, cried when I cried. He gave me his full affection and whispered "I am not letting you go" while battling with pain all over my body.



Laying in bed for 11 days, it turned out to be a much-needed break time with the Lover of my soul. Questions were answered, few chapters were closed and several matters were settled. It was priceless despite the pain.

Finding beauty.
Finding joy.

This life, it's a matter of perspective.

His affection is always for you. for me.
Rest well in any affliction.




He will never leave you or forsake you! 
He is your guide, 
he will satisfy every thirst, 
he will make your bones strong, 
he will fill you 
so that you are overflowing like an unfailing well! 
(Isaiah 58:11)


I am all better now. Thank you for praying and showering me with love.



For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts