Breathe on us



Have you ever been in a situation where it's too complicated to understand, too much to handle, too overwhelming to carry on? Where the pressure is real, the expectation is high, the deadlines are near. It seems like the weight of the world is on your shoulder.

Your heart is beating fast, your breath is getting shorter
"Something has to be done, yet I don't know what to do"

I have been in it several times in this lifetime. Times when I just froze, couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't do anything. All resources have been spent. Times when I told God "I can't do this anymore, please let me walk away"

A few days ago, I experienced that kind of a day once again. It was too much that I was left speechless. The day was hot and muggy and there in my office, I sat down, trying to digest things, trying to understand. I was angry, disappointed, and confused. Suddenly I felt a cool breeze from the A/C that's always there but I never realized it until that particular point.

Then God spoke to me "You asked me so many times to breathe on situations in your life and I did. This time I want you to feel how I breathe. My breath is like the cool breeze you just felt. When I breathe, I will speak to every space that your heart, your mind, and your strength can't touch. When I breathe, My words will straight things out, making a way for My rescue plan. Just watch and see, rest in Me, everything will be just fine"

Peace came over me and things that were too big and too much melted away. I asked myself, "what was the problem anyway?" The heavy burden suddenly disappeared.

The day was turned 180 degree. It was a victorious day.




Friends, I encourage you to ask God to breathe on you today. Ask Him to speak into every situation in your life, whether it's your marriage, your children, your career, your business, your relationship, your bank account, your womb, your dream, your health, your future. God is more that willing to rescue you. Surely, He wants to turn situations around for your good and He is waiting for your invitation.


Is anything too hard for the Lord? 
I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.
Genesis 18:14 (NLT)





God is ready to breathe on you.
God is ready to speak into your live.
God is ready to make something out of nothing through His words.

Just ask.


For His Glory~





Comments

Popular Posts