God will Take Care of You



To Care for Someone 
Definition: To look after someone; to want to ensure that person’s safety, acting as a caretaker. 
If you care for someone, you are taking care of him or her. This means that you have feelings toward the person and want to ensure his or her well-being. 




When he died, I grieved not only the loss of a husband, but also a partner, a best friend, an advisor, a counselor, an encourager, a provider, a comforter, a protector, a defender. 

"Who’s going to take care of me when I am weak, tired, sick, burdensome and old?" I broke down every time I thought about it.  



I still remember back in Spring 2012, the days when the four of us got really sick. I was as sick as a dog and had no choice but to strap the kids (age 10, 7 and 3 at that time) in the car (seats), took them to the doctor, went to my own doctor and got all of us some medication. Picked up some take-away foods on our way home, got home, tucked the kids & myself in and stayed home for days. To think about it now, I didn't know how we got through those days ... 

Fast forward to February 2021, the past two weeks have been really rough for me. We were in the middle of closing a big project so everyday I would come home exhausted as if I've been in a marathon all day. But as my kids are getting older, I have watched them becoming great caretakers. And I am grateful to witness growth in their caring hearts. And today I have come to a realization how Jesus has been taking a good care of me in the past 10 years. Never once He let me down or He let me "suffer" alone. He would take my tiredness and exchanged it with strength. He would take my grumpiness and exchanged it with joy. And He always find a funny way to put a smile on my tired and aging face. 


Friends, on this day of love, the day when the whole world celebrates love, I want you to know that there's always Someone who wants to take a good care of you. Someone who has feelings toward you and want to ensure your well-being. 

You may be 
a widow 
a single mom 
a wife who's fighting for your marriage 
an empty nester 
a single lady who's been longing to be in a relationship 
a wounded friend 
a tired & lonely someone 


God wants to take care of you. 

He wants to hold your hands, 
give you the warmest hug, 
listen to your stories, 
wipe away your tears, 
help you raise His kids, 
provide your every need, 
grant the desires of your heart, 
solve your problems 
and even surprise you with unimaginable little and big things. 

God wants to put a smile on your face. 
He wants you to find rest. 
He wants to give stillness for your soul. 
He wants you to live life fully aware that you are loved and well taken care of. 



Friends, don't give up just yet. The same God who's been taking a good care of me in the past decade as a widow & single mom longs to take care of you. Right now, whisper to Him "Jesus, please take care of me and my heart. Be my Lord & Savior. I can't live without you. Come into my heart". 

Happy Valentine's day, my dear friends. 
You are deeply loved. God will take care of you.


Love, 
FW 
Feb 2021


Comments

Popular Posts