The day I turned 30



30 years ago, I was just a little newborn, probably crying out loud when hungry and need a diaper change. Here I am today, celebrating my 30 years old Birthday with a supportive husband & 3 beautiful kids, truly gifts from above. 3 kids who are in dire need of love, care and attention.

Today, I celebrate the people surround me who love me unconditionally. I am glad that I was given a chance to sent some thank you messages to people who have been there all along, without them, there will not be the big three-oh. We had a little, simple, yet unforgettable celebration as a family. A moment that I will remember for the rest of my life.

As I reflect back, I am thankful for every second of my life, every path I've been through, every people I've met. I am ready to step into a higher level and looking forward for tomorrow and all the things that have been reserved for me

Psalm 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well".

Comments

Popular Posts