HE KNOWS



❤ ❤ 
My wish came true!
Magnifying glass from God
Last night before bedtime, my daughter Ashley asked me, "Mom. remember my next birthday wishlist? The magnifying glass and the big bear? Which one will I get first?".  Then I replied, "Well, which one do you want the most?".  "Hmmm, I think I would like the magnifying glass", Ashley said.  "OK, then I'll get you the magnifying glass" as I close the conversation.

When I picked her up from school this afternoon, she was so excited and said, "I have a SURPRISE for you mommy!!".  She opened her backpack and ta-da, a magnifying glass!
"WOW, obviously Somebody wanted to grant your wish sooner than your birthday!
"THANKS, God!!!" Ashley shouted.

“Therefore do not worry, saying, 
‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘
What shall we drink?’ or 
‘What shall we wear?’. 
For after all these things the Gentiles seek. 
For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, 
and all these things shall be added to you. 
Matthew 6:31-33 (NKJV)

 Delight yourself also in the LORD, 
and He shall give you the desires of your heart
Psalm 37:4 (NKJV)

For His Glory~

Comments

Unknown said…
COOL!! This is weird because I had the same wish when I was a kid, but no one is selling one, so I had to make my own from a clear light-bulb filled with water :)

Popular Posts