Who is God for you?




Yesterday, God asked me "Who is God for you"?
I started to think and write down what is in my mind. 
But before typing my list here on my blog, 
I decided to read a book that my sister lent me.

The title is 
GREAT FAITH Making God Big by Wendell Smith.
The moment I started to read it, 
I knew that God is trying to speak to me.  
It was a divine set-up by my Father in Heaven. 

Then when I turned to page 14, I was stunned .....
This is what I read ......

We cannot explain God.
We cannot contain God. 
We cannot understand God. 
We have to simply BELIEVE God and APPRECIATE His magnitude. 
This is the God who has planned ALL things, including the DETAILS of our lives. 
This is the GOD who has SAVED us and FORGIVEN us of our sins.
This is the God who did the SIGNS and MIRACLES of the Old and New Testament. 
He is SAME yesterday, today, and forever. 
He is WORKING in our lives to do MIGHTY things. 
He is UNFATHOMABLE and INCOMPARABLE.
He is the MATCHLESS One.
He is the MIGHTY One of Israel. 
He is the MAKER of heaven and earth. 
He is the God who can RESCUE us out of EVERY problem, 
HELP us in ANY difficulty, 
and EMPOWER us for ANY situations.
LOOK at Him. 
He is AMAZING. 
His power is LIMITLESS. 
His understanding is UNFATHOMABLE.
His grace is INCOMPREHENSIBLE.
HE IS GOD. 
There is no other like Him. 
This is the God we are called upon to BELIEVE IN, TRUST, and FOLLOW. 
This is the God that not only expects FAITH 
but will actually INSPIRE the faith we need to TRUST HIM.
(Taken from "Great Faith" by Wendell Smith)

-That is MY GOD-

For His Glory~
PS: Thank you sis for sharing the book with me, love you!

Comments

Popular Posts