Heavenly




Heavenly Place
Taken by Alysea on beautiful Fall sunset 09.30.2011

One of my favorite things to do since the passing of my late husband is looking up to the sky,
to Heaven ....

Looking up to Heaven ....
gives me peace and comfort knowing that he's up there with Jesus
gives me confidence that the Maker of that beautiful sky is holding my life tightly
gives me hope that one day, I will spend eternity with my Jesus and all the people I love
gives me strength that my struggles on earth is nothing compared to the beauty of Heaven
gives me the courage to go on

So, whenever you feel tired and weary, look up to Heaven. Your God, your Savior, your Father, your Best friend is looking down at you, holding you tight, ready to comfort and help you.

Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:25-26 (NIV)

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts