Be Still My Soul




-BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD-

Be still my soul
The creator of Heaven and Earth is holding every pieces of me
No need to rush, no need to worry
Come to the place of stillness 
Where I will meet Him face to face
Come to the place of trust 
Where His agenda is mine 
I am safe
I am secure
I am in His hands 
I am in His mind
I am in His plan

Be comfortable my soul
Stay at peace
Reflect on His goodness
Think about His greatness
Feast on His unlimited power
Stay in Love with my Savior, my Best Friend

Be still my soul, I have everything I need
I have JESUS

---------------------------------------------------------------

But I have calmed and quieted myself,
I am like a weaned child with its mother;
like a weaned child I am content.
Psalm 131:2 (NIV)

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts