Five months of Grace


Five months ago today,
my ground was tremendously shaken,
my life was totally flipped upside down,
YET I was completely covered by God's abundant GRACE.

Five is the number of GRACE.
GRACE means favor.
favor shown to the miserable we call mercy;
favor shown to the poor we call pity;
favor shown to the suffering we call compassion;
favor shown to the obstinate we call patience:
favor shown to the unworthy we call GRACE!
Favor that is truly Divine in its source and in its character.

When I look back and see
how His GRACE has been sustaining my life,
I AM IN AWE!

The strength to endure,
the ability to think clearly,
the joy in the midst of pain,
the patience to carry on,
the courage to dream gain,
all come from His throne of GRACE
I take no credit for anything.

Thank you my Father for Your GRACE.
Your GRACE is sufficient ENOUGH for me.
You are my EVERYTHING.

~For His Glory

Comments

Popular Posts