Grace and Love





I am saved by Grace.
It is not who I am and what I have done that makes me His daughter.
But because of His Grace alone.

His Grace ran toward me, captured me, and embraced me.  I was chosen.
I am not worthy yet His grace took me into His Royal Family.

His Grace erases my past
His Grace sustains my present
His Grace embraces my future

Now, by Grace, I am born into His family, I am the daughter a King.
My heavenly Father loves me. God loves me PERIOD.
Nothing I can do to make Him love me any more,
Nothing I ever do will cause Him to love me any less.

He loves me unconditionally, 
There is no need to question, no need to wonder. 

I am humbled
I am honored
I am overwhelmed
I am crazy in Love with YOU, my EVERYTHING
Make me even more in love with YOU

YOUR Love and my Love towards YOU shall sustain me from sin, worry, fear, and doubt. 
YOUR Love shall keep me STANDING.


For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts