Stay Broken



I choose to stay BROKEN before You
Nothing in my heart can be hidden before Your graceful sight

Depending my life on You
Surrendering my dreams back to You

When I am weak and BROKEN
Your strength becomes my strength
You grace is sufficient enough
You power rest upon me
I fear NOTHING

I realize that I am just a weak vessel
yet the Creator of heaven and earth is holding my BROKEN pieces carefully

When I am strong
I still want to stay BROKEN
cause it's not about me
it's all about YOU.

My talents, ability, creativity, achievements,
came from You and belong to You
I am just a vessel, a channel, a pipeline

Keep me BROKEN and HUMBLE before You
cause I am NOTHING without You
You are my victory
You are my everything

I choose to stay BROKEN
then I'll find YOU there 

------------------------------------------------------------------
If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there;
if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath.
Psalm 34:18 (MSG)

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts