THANKFUL



Today is Thanksgiving
Our first Thanksgiving without my beloved DJW
There are so many reasons not to be thankful

BUT
I choose to be THANKFUL
 I have HIM in my life, my Savior, my Father, my Best Friend, my Security
 Because I have HIM,
 I have FAITH to keep believing
 I have LOVE to keep standing
 I have HOPE to keep going

I choose to be GRATEFUL
 I have my 3 beautiful rewards from Heaven to love, raise & continue the legacy
 I have loving-supportive parents, siblings, and family with unconditional love & support
 I have spiritual parents & church family that's always be there for me rain & shine
 I have friends near & far who always remember me in their prayers

I choose to stay JOYFUL
 I have an assurance of a Bright Future
 I have an assurance of a set of strong and mighty Hands to uphold me
 Because the BEST IS YET TO COME

I choose to praise HIM
 in good and not so good days
 in beautiful and painful days
 in easy and not easy days
 even in days when I can't even say a word of Praise
 
I choose to enjoy my Divine Journey on Earth,
 fulfilling my purpose till the day I meet HIM face to face
I choose to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day
 as much as my beloved is enjoying HEAVEN right now



"Remember the time you didn't know how you would go on?
Well, look at you now, Still STANDING!
Be THANKFUL!"

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts