COMPLETE




  

When God sent His Son, JESUS
He sent a complete package
JESUS is the ALL in ALL
JESUS is the PROMISE
JESUS is the ONE
JESUS is the "IT"

The question is .... 
Have you found JESUS?

JESUS is so close to you
Actually He has been knocking on your heart and waiting on you 

Decide to invite Him in and pray this simple prayer:
Father, I am a sinner in need of your forgiveness. 
I ask you to forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name. 
I repent and turn from sinning and doing wrong, right now. 
I believe that Jesus died and rose again for my sin and I accept His payment. 
Jesus, I ask you to come into my heart, right now, and be my Lord and Savior.
Fill me with the Holy Spirit. 
I thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and coming into my heart 
and saving me according to your word. 
I love you Lord, and I ask you to seal me in the blood of Jesus 
and help me to live for you all the days of my life. 
In Jesus name 
Amen.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16


If you have found Him, yet your life is empty or incomplete
then the question becomes ...
Have you discovered who JESUS really is?

JESUS loves you so much 
He came to show you LOVE worth dying for
so you can live a LIFE worth living for

JESUS loves you unconditionally
"Will He still love me after all the things I've done?"
There is nothing you can do to make HIM love you more
and nothing you can do to make HIM love you less
HE loves you period!
His abundant GRACE is enough for you
Come CLOSER to Jesus today
Discover HIM and His unfailing LOVE
Love Him back
FALL IN LOVE with HIM
Nothing shall separate His Love from you
This is the TRUTH

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, 
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39


YOU ARE COMPLETE IN JESUS

For His Glory~



Comments

Popular Posts