Path of Promise


Today, I am walking a new path
A path that I've never thought and dreamt of 
Yet, I see His Hands leading me through, 
opening doors, locking doors, 
He is the author of my life
He is the arranger of my life
He is Alpha and Omega
I surrender all 
Although I may not see and understand 
I will follow His way 
Not my way

These specific word of God is given to me today 12.12.2011
Revelation 3:7-87
“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David.
What he opens no one can shut,
and what he shuts no one can open.
I know your deeds.
See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I know that you have little strength,
yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

Father, I receive your PROMISE
I will walk my path with YOU alone
You are my ASSURANCE
You are the PROMISE
I shall not be afraid

You were there in my Past
You are here in my Present 
and You will be there in my Future

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts