I shall make it through ANYTHING



These past few days, I have been thinking a lot about my life & my future and been unconsciously mourning deep inside.  I have been praying, seeking, and asking God to show Himself and His way, reading His word and resting myself, yet I am still restless.
This morning during my devotion, God suddenly reminded me of a famous verse "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me", so I turned my bible to Philippians 4:4-14 (MSG)

Celebrate God all day, every day. 
I mean, revel in him! 
Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, 
working with them and not against them. 
Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. 
He could show up any minute!

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray
Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers
letting God know your concerns. 
Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness
everything coming together for good, 
will come and settle you down
It's wonderful what happens when
Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.


Summing it all up, friends, 
I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things 
true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious
the best, not the worst; 
the beautiful, not the ugly; 
things to praise, not things to curse. 

Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. 
Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, 
will work you into his most excellent harmonies.

Content Whatever the Circumstances

I'm glad in God, far happier than you would ever guess—
happy that you're again showing such strong concern for me. 
Not that you ever quit praying and thinking about me. 
You just had no chance to show it. 
Actually, I don't have a sense of needing anything personally. 
I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. 
I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. 
I've found the recipe for being happy 
whether full or hungry, 
hands full or hands empty. 

Whatever I have, wherever I am, 
I can make it through anything 
in the One who makes me who I am
I don't mean that your help didn't mean a lot to me—it did. 
It was a beautiful thing that you came alongside me in my troubles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I will celebrate my Creator everyday under any circumstances
Replace worry with prayer, His presence shall settle me down
Fill and meditate on all things good, the good side of everything. possibilities, dreams
Be positive
Be content 
Be happy
Despite all the things that have happened in my life
In HIM, I can make it through ANYTHING
Nothing to be afraid of 
Nothing to worry
I will keep my eyes on JESUS not on myself

There will be a rainbow after the storm

For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts