SURPRISE!!!


This year, God favored me with my family to spend my terrific thirty-three birthday!

And guess what???
They SURPRISED me with an intimate candlelight celebration and a huge feast!
I was caught off guard and totally did not expect it. 

It turned out that my family has been planning it for a week, 
even my kiddos knew what was going on.
I am truly blessed to have such a thoughtful family 
who arrange everything down to the smallest details!

Then GOD spoke to me: 
"That's the way I work too most of the time!
I am the Arranger of your life and I work behind the scene, 
even to the smallest details.
I love to surprise you!"

Thank you, Father for more "surprises" to come!

For His Glory~



Comments

Michael Wong said…
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

Birthdays are good for you. Recent study and statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Popular Posts