A call to Anguish



This video has changed my life. I watched it the first time on April 27, 2011 the day when God called David Wilkerson home. Once in a while I would watch it again to align my heart with His heart.
Watch this video, if you don't catch the message at the first time, watch and listen to it over and over again, until you can feel God's heart.



I am not what I was, I am not where I am suppose to be.
God, I don't have your heart or your burden
I wanted it easy. I just want to be happy.
But Lord, true joy comes, true joy comes out of anguish.
There is nothing of the flesh will give you joy.
I don't care how much money. I don't care what kind of new house.
There is absolutely nothing physical that can give you joy.
It is only what is accomplished by the holy spirit when you obey Him and take on His heart
Build the walls around your family.
Build the walls around your own heart.
Make you strong and impregnable against the enemy.
God that's what we desire.

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts