When I Think About the Lord



This song has been singing in my head and heart for the past few days.
The lyric seems so simple but it speaks a lot about what had happened and is happening in my life.

I am here today is because of HIM
I can stand today because He picked me up and turned me around
The fact the He put me on solid ground makes me want to be no where but with HIM
And every time I think of HIM, 
I just want to SHOUT and tell the world!
only HIM deserve the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE 



When I Think about the Lord,
How He saved me,
How He raised me,
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost.
How He healed me to the uttermost.

When I Think about the Lord,
How He picked me up and turned me around,
How He placed my feet on solid ground

It makes me wanna shout,
Hallelujah,
Thank you JESUS,
LORD, your worthy,
of all the glory, and all the honor,
and all the praise

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts