'Being Here' day#1 -At the Park




March 21, 2012

As a part of my jet-lag/adjustment back to my daily routine, I picked up Carson 15 minutes earlier that day! Thank God it was not 15 minutes late LOL! There was a gap of 30 minutes before the girls are out of school.  I had the choice to go home to clear up some of my things-to-do list (30 minutes is good enough to fold 2 baskets of laundry) or stop by the park next to the school.

It was a beautiful 2nd day of spring, the sun is up with light breeze, so who can resist of being outdoor?
We had a great time at the playground. I committed my 30 minutes to 'be here' with Carson, enjoying the clean fresh air, looking at birds, taking him up to the slide, having a pretend play.
It felt so good after all. God infused new air, new joy, and new strength within 30 minutes of 'being here'

For His Glory~

I would love to hear your story of 'being here'!
You can leave a comment below or send me your 'being here' picture.

Comments

Popular Posts