'Being Here' day#2 -Snail


March 22, 2012

It was another beautiful spring morning, after dropping of the girls at school, I had planned to start working on my to do list for that day.  But when we got down from the car, Carson asked me he can play with his bike. I could just say 'no' but I decided to take him out for a stroll with his bike. So, I put on my walking shoes and off we went, taking a morning walk. 

About half way, we discovered something beautiful .... 


A snail!
We stopped and took some time to observe this little creature.
I told Carson a snail walks really sloooooowwww ..... and he carries his house around.
He was really fascinated and amazed to see how a snail's body is actually pretty long.

Then suddenly God spoke to me:
Look at that snail, My eyes are on him
I provide and protect him 
How can I not provide, protect, and love you?


He speaks when we take time to listen.
Thank you my Father!

For His Glory~

I would love to hear your story of 'being here'!
You can leave a comment below of send my your 'being here' picture.


Comments

Popular Posts