'Being Here' day#3 -Best Story of All





3/23/2012

Today, I decided to stay at Carson's Preschool Chapel Time.
I sat down and was simply listening to the bible story.

The teacher opened with
"I am so happy today because I am going to tell you about the best story of all"
It was about Jesus death and resurrection
"It was a sad sad day …..
Bad men did not like Jesus and Jesus died on the cross …"

She continued to the part when Jesus' disciples found that the tomb is empty and soon enough Jesus appeared in front of them.
So what can we tell our Friends?
Jesus is alive!
So what can we tell our mom and dad?
Jesus is alive!
What can we tell strangers who don’t know Jesus?
Jesus is alive!

She asked, "So can we talk to God? Yes we can!"
Let’s talk to God now, they bowed their heads, fold their little hands and prayed, I prayed …
It was a simple prayer, yet I can sense His presence during the 2 minutes prayer.
Tears started filling up my eyes, my Father was there ….

As closing, they sang “Jesus loves me”
Jesus loves me never sounded so beautiful

Jesus loves me this I know
For the bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are (I am) weak but He is strong
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
The bible tells me so

Thank you Lord for loving me

For His Glory~

I would love to hear your story of “being here”!
You can leave a comment below or send me your 'being here' picture.

Comments

Popular Posts