'Being Here' day#5 -Sabbath




3/25/2012

Today is Sabbath=a day of rest. I chose to rest my spiritual and physical being upon my Lord.
In my morning devotion, He showed up, spoke once again, confirming that He is watching over me.

Psalm 68:5
Father of orphans, champion of widows is God in His holy house. 

I spent the whole day soaking in His presence, we went to church, had a great fellowship, had a great time hanging out at yogurtland over frozen yogurt plus coffee & chocolate croissant (for me).



'Being Here' means trusting Him enough that I can rest and let go of my concerns and worries, enjoying His presence and the presence of my brothers and sisters.

For His Glory~

I would love to hear your story of “being here”!
You can leave a comment below or send me your 'being here' picture.

Comments

Popular Posts