'Being Here' day#4 -Staying Home




3/24/2012

It's Saturday!
We woke up a bit late than usual. I had a choice to offer the kids their regular breakfast (oatmeal/cereal) or to treat them with something special.  My body didn't really want to cooperate with the second idea but I pushed myself to "be here now".  So, I made them home-made french toast complete with powdered sugar!
We enjoyed our morning together, played our fave games (mancala and jenga), had a great time preparing lunch, had lots of fun playing with our foods :)

'Being Here' means enjoying my time with my precious children, one of His greatest blessings, even the house is messy :D

For His Glory~

I would love to hear your story of “being here”!
You can leave a comment below or send me your 'being here' picture.

Comments

Popular Posts