He won't let go of me




Hello everyone!

Today was a "mixed" day.
I am here at the end of the day, tired inside and out
But I know that God is watching me and He knows exactly what I need
At times when I am about to give up, He shows up with His grace and mercy
A friend of mine posted this song on facebook a while ago and for some reason it showed up again tonight on my newsfeed right at the time when I need it the most!
So, thank you my friend for posting this song
And thank you Father for loving me 
You hold my world in YOUR Hands and You won't let go of me.
Please take your time to listen to the song and the sharing at the end. Be blessed!


"The hands that make the world are the hands that can hold you right now"



"He stands at the end, sees at the beginning and says "Come on, let's walk together"
His anger lasts for a moment, His favor lasts for a lifetime 
Hear the voice of the Father
It's finished
It's done 
You are covered
Recalculating"

-Israel Houghton

For His Glory~

Comments

Fiona said…
Whatever you're going through, you are always in our prayers dear ..
Felecia Wong said…
Thank you, thank you so much!

Popular Posts