A New Day



Hi Everyone!
It's a beautiful Spring Monday.

I am doing something new today: Working from my new office (Panera Bread) LOL!





Just an update:
I have been taking some time off the cyber world (twitter, facebook and blog).
It all started back to March 30th, when the kids spring break was here.
At that time, I just felt that I really need to focus on Him and deal with the things going on inside of me (and the kids).
It has been two weeks of praying, searching, reading, journaling, going through our grief by confronting and facing our pain, wound, fear, anger.
I believe Healing is taking over.
It's still going to be a long process but I know I have HOPE.

Thank you everyone who have been there for us.
I can't thank God enough for each of you.
I pray that you will have an awesome week as a new day is here, let His glory unfold!

For His Glory~

PS: I will soon update my 'Being Here' Journey!

Comments

Popular Posts