Where I Belong


Hello everyone! Aren't you glad Friday is here?
I am blessed with a beautiful California weather today!

I'm super excited for this special weekend. We're going to throw a huge baby shower for 3 moms to be, which means 3 babies are going to be born soon, yay!
Anyway, I just want to share this special song that's been ringing in my head since this morning. It's called "Where I Belong" by Building 429.

All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong




This song reminds me to keep my eyes on Jesus
Not to let earthly challenges and matters take my time, focus and energy
Earth is just a temporary place to stay but Jesus is eternal
Let's make the best use of our time here on earth with the focus on eternity

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts