Another First




Yesterday was another first: Annual spring fair at the girls' school.
I thank God for my parents who were able to be here at this time!
They had a great time and the kids had a blast.

Last year's fair was the last time I took a picture of him at sunset, his most favorite time of the day
I originally planned to be home before sunset, but since I had to stand for almost 2 hours for face-painting, we walked home right at sunset. I felt that God was telling me to build a new memory, not forgetting the old one. So, I decided to take a picture of daddy's boy at sunset.

Thank you for letting me share my heart 
For His Glory~

Comments

I came to your blog via the class we are in together. I'm touched by your story and even more by your faith. I look forward to joining you on your journey. Enjoying the class so far?
Felecia Wong said…
So glad to meet you here and have you join my journey! Yes, I am enjoying the class very much.

Popular Posts