I am grateful



Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday!


Meet Master Wu :)
He's been hanging out at our house for almost
2 weeks
The kids have been taking turn role playing as him,
the master of ninjago.
I have been called mama Wu and called themselves
sisi Wu, master Wu, and medium Wu. LOL!




How's your week so far? Mine is pretty good :)
I have been busy since Monday and try my best to be there at each given moment

Today, I am specifically grateful for
my parents -for loving me unconditionally
my in laws -for having me in their hearts
my children -for being just the way they are, no pretense, no mask
my sisters -for being imperfect together with me
my brothers -for always making sure that the families are OK

I am grateful for my life at this specific moment
for every ordinary moment
that becomes extraordinary because I am there wholeheartedly



For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts