You will always be ...



Hello everyone! How's your week so far?
This week is a week with lots of school things going on: field trips, spring fair, graduation, class celebration.

So, Carson has been talking a lot lately, what I mean here is A LOT!
And these past few days, he's been talking and asking about daddy more than usual.

Am I going to be taller than daddy?
When I am big (older he means), I am going to drive like daddy.
Can I wear perfume like daddy?
I want a bike like daddy.
How does daddy's bike look like?
Will I fit daddy's shoes when I grow up?



Son, you will always be your daddy's boy!


Ahh the joy and (pain) of grieving, healing, widowhood, and motherhood...
PS: I really need your prayer support as we are approaching the 1 year anniversary. Thanks in advance.

For His Glory~

Comments

Carson, we know for sure your present and future are secure.

You are always going to be Daddy's boy. You will continue his legacy and do even greater things.

We love you, boy!
Felecia Wong said…
Yes and AMEN Ie2!!
He will always be, even now, I can see daddy in Carson.

Popular Posts