Oh My Soul, Bless the Lord!


Hello everyone and Happy Friday!
As you all know, this month of June is not an easy month for me.
Yet, I am amazed at how God is working in His own special way to infuse more strength and courage and lead me through my brokenness.
So, I just want to share this song. It's called 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord, O my soul; 
And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 
Bless the Lord, O my soul, 
And forget not all His benefits: 
Who forgives all your iniquities, 
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction, 
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, 
Who satisfies your mouth with good things, 
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Psalm 103 

Have a blessed weekend!


For His Glory~


Comments

Mila said…
Hi Felecia -- I love the song!
Thx for sharing that, and the Psalms too :)
Fiona said…
Ko Sam's fave song ... He sang it a few times at church ...
Fiona said…
Ko Sam's fave song ...
Felecia Wong said…
Hi Mila,
I am happy to know that you enjoy the song as much as I do. Thank you for stoping by :D
Felecia Wong said…
Hi cik!
Yes, mine and the kids' fave song
We would sing this over and over again
(and the jokowi song LOL!)

Popular Posts