Does He Really Think about Me?



three things that keep me going

Sometimes I wonder, "Does God really think about me?"
Then I remember my Faith, Love and Hope

Yes, He thinks about me all the time
I am on His mind 
He has planned my life long before this day


You saw me before I was born. 
Every day of my life was recorded in your book. 
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. 
They cannot be numbered! 
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! 
And when I wake up, you are still with me!
Psalm 139:16-18 (NLT)


No more doubts, only TRUST


For His Glory~



PS: Thank you my dear friend (you know who you are) for giving me this beautiful reminder a year ago. May God bless your beautiful heart.


Comments

Popular Posts