Trust



Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday!
The weather is beautiful here in California.
But my prayers and heart goes to my brothers & sisters in Colorado, Florida, Georgia and Alabama who are facing the fire and storm at this moment. I believe that our God who is the God over the fire and flood is watching over you and will protect you.

This morning, I learned once again to TRUST the Lord.

Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? 
Why are you crying the blues? 
Fix my eyes on God— soon I'll be praising again. 
He puts a smile on my face. 
He's my God.
Psalm 42:11 (MSG)

Many times in my life I declared "I trust YOU, Lord!"
But unconsciously, I was still dealing with worry and fear
I tried to "make" a way for God
This morning God spoke in His gentle voice
reminding me once again to trust Him
Things might not go the way I want them to be at times when I want them to happen
But He knows what He is doing (seriously, He does!)
even to the smallest details of my life
He even knows the number of our hairs!

What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right?
And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. 
He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail
even numbering the hairs on your head! 
So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. 
You're worth more than a million canaries.
Matthew 10:29-31 (MSG)

His way and timeline is much better than mine.
So I decided to trust HIM consciously and unconsciously
Body, mind and soul.



 For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts