Home




Hello everyone! It's late here in California but I just have to post this!
I'm reposting this cute picture from proudtobemother. This is so funny because about an hour ago, I had an interesting conversation with my daugher "love" while I was treating her with a special manicure.

Love: "Mommy, am I going to be lonely?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Love: "You know, later when I am in college and when I visit home, you are not there, cause you might be moving or something ..."
Me: "Babe, I will always be home because home is wherever I am. Home is this (I was pointing at the four of us)"
Faith: "Yes, the building is called a house and us is called a home"
Me: "So, if I moved, then you will come home to my new place, our new place
"You will always come home to me, babe and you will never be lonely"

That was the highlight of my day. I'm tired. Off to bed.
Good night everyone! Thanks for reading :)


Comments

Popular Posts