Search Me


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!
It's a lovely summer day here in California, we spent half of our day out and about running errands, ended with a special treat for the kids, a lunch at Panera Bread (my fave "office"). We tried their delish mac 'n cheese and just couldn't stop eating, we ordered seconds :)


Anyway, I just want to share this verse that God put in my heart this week

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
 test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
 and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
-Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT)

Without realizing, I've been having many anxious thoughts lately. They unconsciously kept going on and on and not until I sat down and asked Him to search my heart, then I realized that I've been offending Him. So, I repented and surrender even more. After all, my life is in His hands.




Have you been having anxious thoughts lately? How do you deal with them?
Feel free to share ....


For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts