A Change



Hello everyone! It's Wednesday morning here on the other side of the earth.
Earlier this morning I had the "talk" with my daughter Ashley (8yr old)

She woke up feeling uneasy and not so in a good mood.
Refusing to go to a swimming lesson that she looked forward to the night before.
After giving her a bit of "lecture",
I calmed down and pulled myself together (Thank You, Lord!),
I asked her "How do you feel about being here?"
With tears, she said "It's ok, but it's different, it's not the same"
And I said, "It's called a change"

God reminded me today that in life, we need to be ready for a change(s)
We have to trust Him enough that when a change happens/falls on us/is required, we won't break but we will be flexible enough to change.

A change is uncomfortable 
but
A change is necessary
A change is important 
A change is good 

So, how do you deal with a change?

-Taken from my window during the trip to Indonesia-

For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts