E.L.E.V.E.N



Hello everyone! How's your Monday so far?
Today, I celebrate the birthday of my firstborn.

As I reflected back, 11 years ago,
the very first time I held her in my arms
the very first time I went through what's called baby blues
I was a clueless first time mom
She was not born with an instruction

And here today, 11 years later,
by the grace of God,
I am still here, still clueless
She is growing, a tween, soon become a teen
I am in awe of His faithfulness
Never a single moment that He left this clueless mom alone

My beautiful daughter,
I am grateful to have you in my life
You have more than enough in your life,
enough love, enough grace, enough faith, enough hope
We purposely named you "Faith" and what a prophetic name it is!
I can't wait to see you grow to be somebody God has called you to be.

And Oh God, please continue to cover this clueless mom with Your
more-than-enough Grace.


For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts