wait . sit . be still



Hello beautiful people!
I can't believe the month of September is already here!
It's been a while since my last post, 
but here I am, living under Grace, 
enjoying my journey of grieving/healing and single parenting.
The children are adjusting very well and get along with their little friends a.k.a mosquitos.

For the past 4 weeks that I have been here,
God has been speaking to me softly
His words are
wait
sit
be still

My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. 
Psalm 62:5

And eventhough my mind and heart are currently filled with dreams and ideas,
I chose to obey.
I am enjoying this "paid vacation" very much
"feeding" my inside woman
reading, listening, reflecting, gathering energy, and doing less
everything is under control.
I am the apple of His eye.

What do you do when God tells you to take a "paid vacation"?



For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts