Friday Figure: Meet Erina




How long have I known her? nearly 15 years
Her hobby: Cooking

Mami Erina is my mom in law.
Despite many challenges in her life, she choose to stay strong and faithful to God. Her love and dedication to her family is what I admire most -"Love conquers all.
She is one of the most unselfish woman alive! She perseveres through hard times and never lets her Faith grow cold.
She gives freely and her generosity is tested throughout times. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy -Prov 31:20.

I am honored to know and to call her mom.
I am grateful for our beautiful relationship, something that I believe God has already planned even before I was conceived.


PS: Today, we celebrate you mami! Happy 63rd Birthday!

August 2012

Have an awesome weekend, beautiful people! Jesus loves you.

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts