Friday Figure: Meet Ruth



Hello Beautiful people, it's Friday!

My Friday Figure for today is Ruth
I'm pretty sure most of you knew and heard about her
For me personally, Ruth is a woman of Faith and Destiny



But Ruth replied: 
Do not persuade me to leave you or go back and not follow you. 
For wherever you go, I will go, and wherever you live, I will live; 
your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. 
Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. 
May Yahweh punish me, and do so severely, 
if anything but death separates you and me.
Ruth 1:16-17

Ruth was given the permission and blessing to go back to her past
but she chose to walk toward her unknown future
Her heart was steady
No regrets, no turning back
Ruth knew her destiny
She had Faith
She trusted her God
and turned out that her unknown future was to be King David's great grandmother.

Dare to walk to the unknown, it's the safest place

For His Glory~



Comments

Catherine said…
Indeed such a strong character. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Such a strong character Ruth was. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Such a strong character Ruth was. Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts