Friday Figure: Meet Salome


Hello everyone! Happy Friday
It's Friday Figure time :D

Meet my grandma, Mrs. Salome! 
How long have I known her? 34 years (since I was in my mommy's womb)
Her hobby: cooking 
Things I've learned from her: Perseverance, Endurance, Generosity, Faith

My grandma is is 87 years young, a courageous woman. 
Raising her 5 children on her own since 1976, through hard times, she never let her Faith go! My dad always shared how she used to sew clothes for her children, repair their shoes and bags to reuse them again in the next school year. Up until few years ago, every weekend, she still cooked complete meals, packed and deliver them to her children, grandchildren, and cousins' house.  "Gudeg" is her specialty! yumm ....
She reads her bible and pray for hours everyday, especially for her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  My grandma is blessed with 5 children, 16 grandchildren, 22 great grandchildren. 

Her children arise and call her blessed. Proverbs 31:28
Today is your birthday PhoPho and we celebrate you!
I am honored to witness God's grace and faithfulness




I love you, PhoPho! 

Felecia~


Comments

nopai said…
Happy Birthday Pho Pho!
I love you!
Hopefully we can meet up soon :)

Popular Posts