Gratefulness Wins



Hello beautiful people!
Today, I choose gratefulness
Despite the not-so-good things in my life
One thing for sure that Jesus loves me
He has the best in store for my life and my children's lives
He is for me and never against me

For the past two weeks,
God allowed me to visit places and meet people from my past
(Before Grief, as I call it)
and He also allowed me to meet new people (new nephew and some new friends)
It was painful 'cause this time I am on my own
Yet beautiful 'cause a new memory is built
A combination of tears and laughters


I am grateful for my life and my journey
I am grateful that Jesus is my source of strength
I am grateful for people in my life
I am grateful 'cause healing is taking place
Gratefulness wins

Thank you for letting me share

For His Glory~

Comments

Popular Posts