Many thanks!



Hello everyone!
The new day of the new month is here
and guess what?
The new chapter of this blog has just begun too!
Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of this blog (going public). YAY!



So, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you .....
for letting me share my journey
for reading and listening
for supporting and praying

My prayer is by His grace, I will keep writing and sharing my heart.
I do hope by sharing my journey of grieving+healing+single parenting,
God will use it somehow.
I also would like to communicate more with you, leave me your comments, send me your suggestions and questions via email, even feel free to share your struggles and prayer requests, I would love to be your prayer partner!

Once again, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
So I guess, I'm closing chapter 1 and moving on to chapter 2.

For His glory~


Comments

chapter two, it's going to be a terrific two! so proud of you, sis! "The best is yet to come" does not apply to you because you are always being your best in every season of life.

now keep calm and write on. ;)
Felecia Wong said…
I am going to agree with you. TT is here :D
Thank you for believing in me. Love you ...

Popular Posts