Prayer Power



Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!
Guess what??
This week, I have been doing happy dances :D
Because my son is finally & officially in school!!
The seven weeks "battle" of I-don't-want-to-go-to-school is finally over.

With the change of a new environment,
my son was having a hard time to separate from me.
I tried different kinds of approach
{Giving him sometime to get familiar with the new environment}
{Explaining to him about school, work, responsibility}
{Sitting next to him in class for a day}
{Rewarding him with some of his favorite stuff}
{Taking away his privileges}
NOTHING WORKED!

Except ...
My PRAYER!
This invisible thing I did since day 1
I told God that my son is HIS son
I told God that I can't do this alone
I told God that I want my son to be at school and enjoy school
That's all ..

I felt like giving up many times and was impatient in some days
But I decided not to let my Faith go

And there he was, with his mcqueen backpack, I sent him away to kindergarten class




An amazing power behind every prayer is for you and me
So, don't give up your faith!

For His Glory~



Comments

Fiona said…
Go Carson!! and well done Mum!!

Popular Posts