Steady My Heart



Hello everyone! 
I want to share this special song that has been a great blessing.
As we live in this fast-paced world with nothing permanent, sudden changes are part of our everyday lives. But in the midst of our messy lives, one thing for sure, only One that is steady, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His unconditional love is for sure and He is our place of refuge. 



Steady My Heart 
by Kari Jobe 

Wish it could be easy 
Why is life so messy 
Why is pain a part of us 

There are days I feel like 
Nothing ever goes right 
Sometimes it just hurts so much 

But You're here 
You're real 
I know I can trust You 

Even when it hurts 
Even when it's hard 
Even when it all just falls apart 
I will run to You 
Cause I know that You are
Lover of my soul 
Healer of my scars 
You steady my heart ..

I'm not gonna worry 
I know that You got me 
Right inside the palm of your hand 

Each and every moment 
What's good and what gets broken 
Happens just the way that You plan 

And I will run to You 
And find refuge in Your arms 
And I will sing to You 
Cause of everything You are 
You steady my heart ..

For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts