Fall, How I Miss You ....



Hello everyone! How's your week so far?

A few hours ago, I just updated my facebook status to "I am officially missing FALL weather, the smell of rain, my jacket and boots" and surprisingly many of my friends are in the same boat.

When I was in US, I had this love and (a little) hate relationship with Fall Season. Three things that I didn't really like were getting out of the bed in the morning, shorter daytime, and less sun.

But other than those, I LOVE LOVE LOVE .............
morning sun rays in the cold weather,
fresh brewed coffee in the morning with toasted croissant,
layers, scarf, jacket, and boots,
coffee+spices smell when I walked into Starbucks & Panera Bread,
snuggling in my PJs on the weekend,
sitting behind my window and watch the rain,
fresh air after the rain,
pumpkin pie,
the smell and beauty of thanksgiving.

Oh many things that I am missing ...
Yet many things to be GRATEFUL for  ...
I am grateful that I can be close to my family. I am grateful that my children are all healthy and adjusted pretty well with the new environment. I am grateful to be HERE.

Let me share some picture that I took last week, as we were missing the rain badly, we decided to "made" the rain :)



So, share with me things you're missing the most at this moment and things you are grateful for. Thank you for reading!

XOXO~


Comments

Popular Posts