If You're Wondering .....



our most recent picture

Hello beautiful people!
Guess, who's back?? I am :D

Maybe you're wondering what was happening to me .. Nothing.
I am still here, alive, healthy and favored.

A little story behind my MIA
I took a Social Media Sabbath. I decided to take the first 21 days of October to shut myself down from social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, and my blog).
My oh my, it was really hard at first ...
My hand couldn't stop flipping my blackberry.
My eyes were glued to the number of facebook notifications.
My heart was screaming "I don't want to miss out!".
What if the world misses me? LOL

To redirect my mind from social media craving, I read. The bible and Kindle books were my BFF. As God has been asking me to WAIT, REST and BE STILL, I took my time re-grouping and reviewing my life and dream. I tried to seek and listen more to His word and His will rather than my own.

By the second week, I craved no more. Spending time with my children was the highlight of the day. I was more content and grateful with what I have.

Relax, everything’s going to be all right; 
rest, everything’s coming together; 
open your hearts, love is on the way!
Jude 1:2 (MSG)

I am happy to be back and ready to connect with you but if you ever feel that you need a Social Media Sabbath, be courageous to take a stand.  You will be surprised how it will transform your life.

So, what have you been up to?

For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts