Come Through



The word from the Lord for me today: 
I SHALL COME THROUGH.

As surely as the morning sun, I am certain that my God will come through to 
save 
help  
rescue 
guide  
provide 
make a way 
open a door 
answer your prayers and mine

When we pray we must believe that GOD KEEPS HIS WORDS
The prayers that we're been praying for will come into reality one day
if it's not the same than what we requested then it must be better
if it doesn't come at the time that we expected then it will be right on time

So, believe that God will come through
at His pace, at His time to accomplish His purpose!
Keep praying, unceasingly!

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
Psalm 33:4

For His Glory~





Comments

Anonymous said…
Psalm 17:6 I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.

Thank you for sharing

Popular Posts