Healing







Everyday I ask for healing 
healing upon my body 
healing upon my heart 

Everyday I pray for healing 
for my family 
for the people around me 

Everyday I want to share healing 
for I am healed by the blood of Jesus Christ
by sharing love to painful hearts 
by being kind to bitter hearts 
by sharing with the needy hearts
by understanding the troubled hearts 
by serving those empty hearts 
by listening to overwhelmed hearts 
by being honest to betrayed hearts
by accepting rejected hearts
by forgiving angry hearts 

'cause we all need healing somewhere somehow
and as we share healing, we shall be healed 


Then your light will break forth like the dawn, 
 and your healing will quickly appear;
Isaiah 58:8a 


How can I pray for your healing today?


For His Glory~


Comments

Popular Posts